COVID-19 Crisis: Funding & Resources for Small Business
CWE is committed to serving small businesses throughout New England. During this unprecedented crisis we will adapt as necessary to deliver classes, consulting and support virtually and through webinars.
We have compiled a list of COVID-19 funding opportunities and resources that may be available to you and your business. Please explore your options carefully. Click here for Funding & Resource listings.
If you need guidance and support please do not hesitate to reach out to your local Center for Assistance.
Serving Women & Supporting Them through this Crisis
CWE is committed to serving the women who come to us as they face the unknown for their small business and the threat to their livelihood as people adhere to the advice to self quarantine. We continue to help our clients during the time they need us most. CWE is:
- We are 1,000s of small business owners who need our support and counsel.
- Created a Rapid Response Team of consultants with different expertise from across New England who can virtually meet with our clients to discuss specific business needs and concerns.
- Delivering classes, consulting and support virtually and through webinars.
- CWE is repurposing our webinars and classes to focus on disaster relief.
- Providing up-to-date information on funding and resources available for small business owners affected by COVID-19.
Help Us Help Women Running Small Businesses
During this time of uncertainty and great risk to small business and organizations like CWE, your donation is more important than ever. Please support us so we can continue to support women in New England.