Insure Your Business with Confidence - CWE Eastern MA - Aug 9
In this workshop, you will learn how to effectively protect your business and personal assets by choosing appropriate and cost-effective insurance policy/ies. The session will be a panel event with 3 - 4 insurance experts. They will provide you with an overview of the various types of business insurance and how they may be critical to protecting your assets as a business owner.
- The importance of insurance in protecting your personal and business assets
- How to compare plans and save money
- Questions to ask insurance brokers
- Which types of insurance apply to your business
- How best to protect employees
This workshop is suitable for pre-start up entrepreneurs, or those looking to revisit their insurance needs.
When: Thursday, August 9, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School St. 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: Free. Must register to attend. Partial Scholarships may be available to those who qualify.