Pitch Camp - CWE VT - Jun 26
Summer is pitch season in Vermont, and if you’re ready to get your pitch on the road, the Center for Women & Enterprise Vermont is here to help.
At pitch camp, you’ll have an opportunity to dive into the elements of a successful pitch, gain insight from seasoned pitchers and listeners, and work with advisors to perfect your own pitch.
Over the 4-hour workshop, you’ll:
- Develop and practice a compelling opening
- Focus on telling an interesting story of your business
- Analyze previous pitches for best practices
- Meet with a variety of advisers to help workshop pieces of your pitch
- Practice your pitch in front of your peers and receive feedback
Cairn Cross, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Fresh Track Capital and founder of Road Pitch, will lead the pitch deconstruction and will share the inside-scoop about how to engage a pitch listener. Then, you’ll speed network with a series of subject matter experts to help you build confidence in each part of your pitch.
When: Tuesday, June 26 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
431 Pine St., Suite 101
Burlington, VT 05401
Fee: $50. Must register to attend. Partial scholarships may be available to those that qualify.
Click Here to Register