Protect Your Business with Copyright & Trademark - CWE Eastern MA - Jul 24
As an entrepreneur with an innovative product or service, it is essential to know how to protect your brand, your name, and the content you create. Join us for this informative session on trademarks and copyrights.
In this session, you will:
- Understand the basics of “trademark” and “copyright”
- Learn some common naming/branding mistakes to avoid
- Have a better sense of protection for your trademark
- Know the process for creating a copyrighted work and registering it
- Understand basic copyright and trademark risks for small businesses
NOTE: This workshop is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult your attorney.
When: Tuesday, July 24 from 11:00AM to 1:00PM
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School Street 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: $25. Must register to attend. Partial scholarships may be available to those who qualify