Is Entrepreneurship Right for You? – CWE Eastern MA – July 11
Explore entrepreneurship and small business ownership in this information session, and decide whether starting your own business is right for you.
During this workshop, you will:
• Learn about the common traits and characteristics of entrepreneurs
• Identify the risks and rewards of self-employment
• Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if business ownership is right for you
• Discuss the importance of a business plan
• Find out more about CWE programs and resources that can help you move forward with your business idea
At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to schedule a one-one-one consultation with the CWE Program Director.
Wednesday, July 11, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
CWE Eastern MA
24 School Street 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Free. Must register to attend.