Community Entrepreneurs Program: Business Planning (10 Weeks) - CWE Vermont - Feb 1
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
This course will help you to take the necessary steps to becoming an independent business owner, while gaining confidence in yourself and your knowledge of small business management.
In this 10-class business planning course, you will:
• Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
• Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
• Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
• Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
• Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
This course does not require any previous experience or education in business management. However, access to a computer and knowledge of MS Word and Excel is strongly recommended.
When: Thursdays, February 1 - April 12, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (there will be no class on Thursday, February 22)
The MINT | Rutland's Makerspace
112 Quality Lane
Rutland, VT 05701
Fee: Free through a generous grant from Accenture. Must register to attend.
Register: Please click here to register.