Is Entrepreneurship Right for You? – CWE RI – Apr 17
Explore entrepreneurship and small business ownership in this information session, and decide whether starting your own business is right for you.
During this workshop, you will:
At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one consultation with a CWE counselor.
- Learn about the common traits and characteristics of entrepreneurs
- Identify the risks and rewards of self-employment
- Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if business ownership is right for you
- Discuss the importance of a business plan
- Find out more about CWE programs and resources that can help you move forward with your business idea
When: Tuesday, April 17 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
CWE Rhode Island
132 George M. Cohan Blvd.
Providence, RI 02903
Fee: Free. Please Register to attend.