Explore Small Business Administration(SBA) Resources - CWE RI - Nov 20
This workshop will help you understand the various SBA programs and services that are available to entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to start or expand a business.
The workshop is presented by a representative from the
RI District office of the US Small Business Administration.
Topics covered include:
- Technical Assistance Programs
- SBA loan Guarantee Program
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zones) Program
- Government Contracting Opportunities
When: Mon, November 20, 2017, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
CWE Rhode Island
132 George M. Cohan Blvd
Providence, RI 02903
Fee: Free. Must register to attend. Please click here to register.