CWE Eastern MA: Reopening Marketing Strategies After COVID - August 11
The third phase of social distancing has started, and now is the time to reconnect with your customers.
Your business may be ready to open but are your customers ready? New online strategies and tools are essential in this new normal to help your business thrive. The instructor will discuss these tools and help you determine which may be most important for your business right now:
- Marketing Assessments: how is your marketing after COVID?
- Is your website delivering results and driving visitors to your site?
- SEO: People are searching and let’s make sure they find your business
- Social Media programs: engage and sell to your customers where they are.
- Learn how organic and paid social campaigns can generate website and phone orders.
When: Tuesday August 11, 11:00AM to 1:00 PM
Fee: Free. Must register to receive webinar link.