Is Entrepreneurship Right for You? - CWE New Hampshire - Dec 4
Attend this workshop and decide whether starting your own business is right for you! As part of this workshop, you will:
- Explore the process and learn about the risks and rewards of starting your own business
- Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if business ownership is right for you
- Hear success stories of women who have worked with CWE and are now thriving in the business world
- Get an overview of various resources at CWE and elsewhere to help you move forward with your business idea and succeed
- Have an opportunity to register for Steps to Start a Business, and other valuable workshops to help you take the next step
When: Wednesday, December 4 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Where: CWE New Hampshire
30 Temple Street, Suite 610
Nashua, NH 03060
Cost: FREE *Registration is required
Please click here to learn more and register for this course
*Sessions with low enrollment may be cancelled. CWE will notify you of class cancellations and changes.
If you can no longer attend a no-cost session for which you registered, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. These classes are offered at no cost as a benefit to you and the wider community, but there are per-registration costs to CWE associated with them. We reserve the right to request a $25 contribution to defray our costs for no shows so that we may continue to offer free classes in the future.