Working with a Bank - CWE Central MA - Nov 22
If you are planning to start a business or are in the early stages of launching one, then this workshop is for you.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Identify the banking services commonly available to a small business, including:
- Explain how these banking services work.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of each of the banking services.
- Determine if a bank is FDIC-insured.
- Explain how small business owners decide which banking services are best for their businesses.
When: Friday, November 22 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CWE Central MA
69 Milk St., Suite 217
Westborough, MA 01581
Fee: Free, thanks to a generous grant from our partners at Santander Bank. Space is limited and registration is required.
Click Here to Register