Steps to Start A Business CWE Eastern MA June 26
If you are considering starting a business or in the early stages of launching one, this workshop will outline everything you need to know.
In this workshop, you will:
• Develop your business idea and planning
• Review the importance of a business plan
• Gain an understanding of the process and requirements for starting a business, including;
• Legal structures
• How to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and insurance
• Determining your financing needs
• Understanding employer responsibilities
• Learn about available resources and training
• How to choose and register a business name and entity
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly.
When: Wednesday June 26, 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Where: CWE Eastern MA
24 School Street 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register