Insure your Business with Confidence - CWE Central MA - Apr 26
In this workshop, you will learn how to effectively protect your business and personal assets by choosing appropriate and cost-effective insurance policy/ies. The session with provide you with an overview of the various types of business insurance and how they may be critical to protecting your assets as a business owner.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of insurance in protecting your personal and business assets
- How to compare plans and save money
- Questions to ask insurance brokers
- Which types of insurance apply to your business
- How to best protect employees
This workshop is suitable for pre-start-up entrepreneurs, or those looking to revisit their insurance needs.
When: Friday, April 26 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
CWE Central MA
69 Milk St., Suite 217
Westborough, MA 01581
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register