Steps to Starting a Business - CWE Central MA (Uxbridge) - Mar 22
If you are considering starting a business or in the early stages of launching one, this workshop will outline
everything you need to know. In this workshop, you will:
- Develop your business idea and planning
- Review the importance of a business plan
- Gain an understanding of the process and
- requirements for starting a business, including;
- Legal structures
- How to choose and register a business name and
- How to obtain an employer identification number,
- licenses, permits and insurance
- Determining your financing needs
- Understanding employer responsibilities
- Learn about available resources and training
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly.
When: Thursday, March 22 from 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Uxbridge Free Public Library
15 North Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.
Register: Please click here to register.