Understanding Government Contracts - CWE Eastern MA - Apr 19
Looking for new markets for your small business's goods or services? Consider selling to the federal government in 2017.
Attend this workshop, led by the U.S. Small Business Administration, to:
- Learn how the federal government purchases goods and services
- Understand the federal certification application process and benefits for:
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Women Owned Small Business
- Veteran and Service Disabled
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- HUBZone Program
Small business certifications are like professional certifications; they document a special capability or status that will help you compete in the marketplace. Unlike permits and licenses, you do not need to obtain certifications to legally operate. However, in order to take advantage of business opportunities, such as government contracts, you may need to obtain some certifications.
When: Wednesday, April 19 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
CWE Eastern MA
24 School Street, 7th floor
Boston, MA 02108
Fee: Free. Must register to attend.