WBENC 2017 National Conference & Business Fair - Jun 20-22 - Las Vegas
WBENC’s 20th Anniversary National Conference & Business Fair brings together America’s leading corporations, government agencies, women business owners and their staff, and strategic partner organizations. This year’s exciting program engages participants in a three-day program filled with valuable educational sessions, straightforward subject matter experts, informal networking engagements, and the Business Fair.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb ALOM
- MGM Resorts International Ampcus
- Southern California Edison NEI Global Relocation
Who can attend National Conference & Business Fair? EVERYONE
- The Business Fair -Showcase your company at the Business Fair on Wednesday, June 21, 2017. This event represents the year's best opportunity for your business to connect with more than 4,000 women business owners, government agencies and Fortune 1000 enterprises that want to do business.
- Procurement Opportunity Connection 1:1 MatchMaker Meetings connect* WBENC - Certified WBEs with Corporate buyers and their prime suppliers/key business partners to explore 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tier sourcing prospects and to learn how to be considered. WBENC-Certified WBEs who purchase a full conference registration; WBENC-Certified WBE sponsors; WBENC-Certified WBE Sponsor guests; WBENC-Certified WBE Exhibitors; and WEConnect Certified WBEs with a current certificate who register before the Early Bird Deadline, April 3, are eligible to participate in MatchMakers.
*Appointments for meetings with Corporate Members and their prime suppliers will be scheduled based on the corporation’s interest and applicability and are not guaranteed.
—WBENC invites all WBENC-Certified Women Business Enterprises (WBEs), WBENC Corporate and Government Members, Regional Partner Organizations (RPOs), buyers and procurement representatives, supplier diversity professionals, and federal, state, and local government officials. We also invite non-WBENC-Certified business owners and non-WBENC member Corporate and Government representatives to join us and learn about our organization and vast community.
When and where will WBENC’s 20th Anniversary National Conference & Business Fair be held?
WBENC’s 2017 National Conference & Business Fair will be held June 20-22, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. NEW IN 2017: On June 19th, WBENC will host a pre-conference day of programming including a First Time Attendee Orientation, the inaugural NextGen meeting and the Women’s Enterprise Forum meeting. The Tribute! Awards Dinner will take place on Thursday night of June 22, 2017.
How do I register?
Go to http://conf.wbenc.org
to register today and reserve your hotel room at the WBENC group rate. Early bird pricing ends April 3, 2017. See the available Sponsorship opportunities through the conference registration site or in the 2017 WBENC Sponsorship Brochure. Opportunities are going fast, so get your preferred package now!
How do I book my hotel?
Reserve your hotel room at one of the two conference hotels for WBENC preferred rates. Links and details are available on the conference website: http://conf.wbenc.org/hotel-reservations/
For general registration questions contact WBENC Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact for additional information?
For online registration questions call Customer Service toll free at 1-800-310-7554, 9am-5pm, EST, Monday – Friday or send an email to:
, contact Mia Delano, at email@example.com
or 202.872.5515 x: 8024
help desk call 301-306-4627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For press inquiries