The Center for Women & Enterprise is the destination for aspiring, up-and-coming, and established entrepreneurs who want to increase their professional success and personal growth. We offer instruction and products designed to assist you in meeting your career milestones.
Classes & Programs
Our offerings provide a “recipe” for success whether you are in transition, own or work for a business. We provide education, training, online learning, consulting, networking and financial support in our Centers and through our Community Classrooms throughout our service areas.
What We Offer
Events & Networking Opportunities
CWE Centers host events throughout the year to provide networking and social opportunities for our clients. These include Coffee & Connection, Wednesdays Women & Wine and more.
Each Fall we host the Women Business Leaders Conference. This event draws people interested in learning how to start or grow a business, as well as corporate supplier diversity and purchasing professionals interested in advancing and promoting their diversity programs.
The Center for Women & Enterprise provides education, training, resources and connections to women (and men) through our Centers and Community Classrooms throughout New England.
- Eastern Massachusetts l 44 School St., Suite 200, Boston, MA l 617-536-0700
- Central Massachusetts l 69 Milk St, Suite 217, Westborough, MA l 508-363-2300
- New Hampshire l 500 Commercial Street, Suite 502, Manchester, NH l 603-318-7580
- Rhode Island l 132 George M. Cohan Blvd., Providence, RI l 401-277-0800
- Vermont l 431 Pine St., Suite 101, Burlington, VT l 802-391-4870