Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, in business or own an established business CWE has workshops and webinars to help you on your journey. Our roadmap includes courses that will help you at each stage of your business.
- Use our Assessment Tool to help you find the path that is right for you.
- Ready to get started, fill out the New Client Sign Up for the Women's Business Center near you.
- Schedule a time to consult about your business ideas and sign/or sign up for a class at the Center near you.
Welcome to the Center for Women & Enterprise community! We are excited to work with you! CWE programming is delivered in alignment with our company’s core values: respect, equity, collaboration, innovation, diversity, and joy. We are committed to providing a safe space for learning and connecting for everyone. We celebrate all humans, irrespective of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity or other identifiers. We do our best to approach our programming from a feminist perspective that is secular and non-partisan, and are committed to doing better. We are committed to guaranteeing a safe, enjoyable, and meaningful experience for our clients, facilitators, counselors and staff. By participating in our programs, you agree to these principles. We reserve the right to remove participants from any session in the event of violation of these principles.
- You will keep information from your peers in your CWE experience confidential.
- You will not repurpose material provided by CWE and your classmates for your own commercial endeavors.
- You will not actively solicit your peers or instructors
Workshops at our Centers
View Upcoming Workshops