Summit & Salute is a signature event from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) dedicated to the development, growth, and success of women-owned businesses. From March 16-18, 2020, women entrepreneurs, corporate procurement representatives, diversity and inclusion experts, and other supporters will gather in Nashville, Tennessee to network, learn, discover business opportunities, and celebrate women-owned businesses and the corporations most dedicated to their success.
2020 Presenting Sponsors:
Accenture Ampcus Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb DevMar Products, LLC
Nissan North America, Inc.
- Discover business and procurement opportunities during Meet & Greet, a structured opportunity for WBENC-Certified WBEs to pitch their business to representatives from some of America’s most prestigious brands.
- Hone your skills and expertise in the WBENC Business Lab, an interactive learning experience for women business owners and corporate professionals.
- Participate in WeInnoPITCH, WBENC’s newest innovation-focused pitch competition for WBEs.
- Celebrate the 2020 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars, the nation’s premier award for excellence among certified women-owned businesses.
- Recognize the 2019 America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises, honoring corporations who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to the inclusion of women-owned businesses in their supply chains.
- Hear from inspiring keynotes and network with women business owners, corporate procurement representatives, diversity & inclusion experts, and other supporters during lunch and evening general sessions and receptions.
- Deepen your engagement in the WBENC network by attending Pre-Summit Day programming on Monday, March 16, including the Women’s Enterprise Forum Meeting, Women of Color Development & Outreach Program, NextGen, and Summit & Salute Orientation.
Who can attend Summit & Salute? EVERYONE— Summit & Salute is open to WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs), WBENC Corporate and Government Members, Regional Partner Organizations (RPOs), buyers and procurement representatives, supplier diversity professionals, and federal, state, and local government officials. We also invite non-certified women-owned businesses and representatives from non-member corporations and government entities to attend to learn about our organization and network of opportunity.
When and where will WBENC’s 2020 Summit & Salute be held? WBENC’s 2020 Summit & Salute will be held March 16-18 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. The Salute! Dinner will take place on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
How do I register? Registration is open! Go to https://summit.wbenc.org to register and reserve your hotel room at the WBENC group rate. Early bird pricing ends January 31, 2020.
How do I sponsor? To be eligible to participate as a sponsor, you must fall into one of the following categories: WBENC National Corporate Member, in good standing; WBENC-Certified WBE (certification must be current); WBENC Regional Partner Organization (RPO); or WBENC National Strategic Partner, which includes a select group of approved nonprofit organizations and media entities.
See the available sponsorship opportunities online at https://summit.wbenc.org/sponsors or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Opportunities are going fast, so get your preferred package now!
Who do I contact for additional information?
For online registration questions call Customer Service toll free at 1-800-310-7554, 9am-5pm, EST, Monday – Friday or send an email to:
Attendees – WBENCSummitAttendees@experient-inc.com
Sponsors – WBENCSummitSponsors@experient-inc.com
International registrants, please call 240-439-2554
For general registration questions contact WBENC Customer Service at email@example.com
For sponsorships, contact Mia Delano, Senior Director, Business Development, WBENC or Jillian Schneeberger, Senior Director, Marketing, Programs & Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For press inquiries, email email@example.com
Visit https://summit.wbenc.org to learn more and follow along with the conversation with hashtag #SummitSalute on social media.