Is Entrepreneurship Right For You? - CWE New Hampshire - May 8
Attend this workshop and decide whether starting your own business is right for you. As part of this workshop, you will:
- Explore the process and learn about the risks and rewards of starting your own business
- Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if
business ownership is right for you
- Hear success stories of women who have worked with CWE and are now thriving in the business world
- Get an overview of various resources at CWE and elsewhere to help you move forward with your business idea and succeed
- Have an opportunity to hear from a small business banking expert with Santander Bank
You will also have the opportunity to schedule an individualized consultation with a CWE consultant.
When: Wednesday, May 8 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Where: CWE New Hampshire
30 Temple Street, Suite 610
Nashua, NH 03060
Cost: FREE *Registration is required
Please click here to learn more and register for this course.