Business Planning: Getting Started - Central MA - Mar 16
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
This course will help you to take the necessary steps to becoming an independent business owner, while gaining confidence in yourself and your knowledge of small business management.
In this ten-session business planning course, you will:
- Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
- Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
- Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
- Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
- Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
- At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
This course does not require any previous experience or education in business management. However, access to a computer and knowledge of MS Word and Excel is strongly recommended.
When: This course meets every Monday from March 16 - May 18, from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
CWE Central MA
69 Milk St., Suite 217
Westborough, MA 01581
Fee: $450. Must register to attend. Partial scholarships available for those that qualify, contact Samantha for a scholarship application.
Click Here to Register